ArmyStrong
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ArmyStrong

We Are Stronger Together, ArmyStrong...

HomePortalClan Rule'sLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inContests!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of ArmyStrong on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of ArmyStrong on your social bookmarking website

100+ Clan Points Club

Go down 
+2
KevFong007
ImUndefined
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ImUndefined
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant
ImUndefined

100+ Clan Points Club Empty
PostSubject: 100+ Clan Points Club   100+ Clan Points Club I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 5:50 pm

Feel free to use this thread to brag about your achievement. Razz

Just checked the clan page for the first time since the new rules were made, and I've apparently broken 100 points. Yay! Who else has broken 100?
Back to top Go down
KevFong007
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
KevFong007

PostSubject: Re: 100+ Clan Points Club   100+ Clan Points Club I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:41 pm

i only got 300 clan points... but im pretty sure I will get more in the future. I think one person in this clan got like 900? That person is crazy and cool. But anways keep up the great work guys we're moving up each day.
Back to top Go down
ImUndefined
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant
ImUndefined

PostSubject: Re: 100+ Clan Points Club   100+ Clan Points Club I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:12 pm

Our highest is CrazyGod with 491; I think he was a clan leader before. Also, I think I had 200-something clan points in my old clan due to some weird glitch. lol!
Back to top Go down
Run_Fools
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Run_Fools

PostSubject: Re: 100+ Clan Points Club   100+ Clan Points Club I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:45 pm

ImUndefined wrote:
Our highest is CrazyGod with 491; I think he was a clan leader before. Also, I think I had 200-something clan points in my old clan due to some weird glitch. lol!

Whoever that kid with over 900 points is, I'm sure he is the COOLEST GUY EVER.
That antisocial CrazyGod can't touch him. Why would someone make a clan, and then never talk to them, recruit, or play clan matches if that's the case?
Back to top Go down
Password
Leader
Leader
Password

PostSubject: Re: 100+ Clan Points Club   100+ Clan Points Club I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:02 am

He didn't make the clan but he was a leader, he just had it with everyone when I was there, I told him about the guy who called me a hack in a clan match and he was pissed, he tryed getting me to stay but I told em that the clan was not what it used tobe and I left.

I guess what happened when lts where just kicking everyone and he must have pulled a hero, I remember when I rejoined thanks to wilde I remembe crazy pming me asking if I was here to stay, will I am I guess.
Back to top Go down
https://armystrong.darkbb.com
Run_Fools
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Run_Fools

PostSubject: Re: 100+ Clan Points Club   100+ Clan Points Club I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:30 am

the_password wrote:
will I am I guess.
You were doing so well. Combo breaker.

How long ago was it that 100 clan points was on the first page of members? It's nice to see that we have more players reaching this milestone now. Smile
Back to top Go down
SHii

PostSubject: Re: 100+ Clan Points Club   100+ Clan Points Club I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:16 pm

well i finally reachd over 100. ive been playin too much. dang this is a late reply to this post xD but oh well i didnt join until last month
Back to top Go down
Password
Leader
Leader
Password

PostSubject: Re: 100+ Clan Points Club   100+ Clan Points Club I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:55 pm

Run_Fools wrote:
The_Password ~The fearsome~ wrote:
will I am I guess.
You were doing so well. Combo breaker.

How long ago was it that 100 clan points was on the first page of members? It's nice to see that we have more players reaching this milestone now. Smile
it is, we are reaching grate days, the clan is becoming like it was in the good days, we just need to keep the bad out, and it should keep good.
Back to top Go down
https://armystrong.darkbb.com
[G]oose*
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
[G]oose*

PostSubject: Re: 100+ Clan Points Club   100+ Clan Points Club I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 6:28 am

I was on the front page until I grew frustrated with CF and gave up on it. I guess it's time to come back and kick its ass.
Back to top Go down
ImUndefined
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant
ImUndefined

PostSubject: Re: 100+ Clan Points Club   100+ Clan Points Club I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 3:58 pm

I'm at the bottom of the second page with 157 clan points. I guess that gives a good impression of how active our clan members are.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 100+ Clan Points Club   100+ Clan Points Club I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

100+ Clan Points Club
Page 1 of 1