ArmyStrong
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ArmyStrong

We Are Stronger Together, ArmyStrong...

HomePortalClan Rule'sLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inContests!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of ArmyStrong on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of ArmyStrong on your social bookmarking website

Post here about your personal hobbies! (other than crossfire)

Go down 
+4
ViolentGuru
Run_Fools
TheOneBlood
bbsben12345
8 posters
AuthorMessage
bbsben12345
Private
Private
bbsben12345

Post here about your personal hobbies! (other than crossfire) Empty
PostSubject: Post here about your personal hobbies! (other than crossfire)   Post here about your personal hobbies! (other than crossfire) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:53 pm

Hey guys its ben here, thought i just make this box because one, i dont really know anything about you guys, two well there is no number two. But actually i would love to know what you guys do, study, want to study, where and what you work. To start i ski freestyle in competitions across Canada, in which if i win i get cash prizes and maybe new skies Smile. this next one im going in 10 days if i win i get sponsered by line, which is a pretty big deal for me. i babysit and work at mcdonalds. dont laugh i get 50% off anything from mcds, so i save money. I am about 5.5feet and 120lbs, 15, and go to a private school. I bike in the summer, no competitions just jumps and downhill, and during Augest i go to camp, last year i did the Moisie River for 26 days. This year im a CIT and next year ill be a counsiler. I have no internet up there so im going to not play CF for a LOOONNNGG TIMMMEE. So yea talk to me guys, Ben
Back to top Go down
TheOneBlood
Private
Private
TheOneBlood

PostSubject: Re: Post here about your personal hobbies! (other than crossfire)   Post here about your personal hobbies! (other than crossfire) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:17 pm

Name: Alex
Age/Grade: 17/Senior in HS

I used to play a lot of tennis and I used to game a lot on the PC. Not so much anymore.

I am currently running a 5 days a week, 3 hours a day job at an afterschool center for children K-8th grade.

I am pretty much occupied with work or school (not so much anymore as I am a senior).

Back to top Go down
Run_Fools
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Run_Fools

PostSubject: Re: Post here about your personal hobbies! (other than crossfire)   Post here about your personal hobbies! (other than crossfire) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:57 pm

Wait, people do stuff other than CrossFire here? Lame.

Run has decided that using third person is the way to go. Run plays hockey and is going to be a referee as soon as he remembers to send some emails. He follows hockey a little too much, in his own honest opinion. When not on CrossFire, Run can be found with his friends or sleeping in his bed nearby. Run also participates in snowboarding, wakeboarding, kneeboarding, water skiing, and some other -boarding stuff, probably. His favorite musical artists include Green Day, Linkin Park, Three Days Grace, The Offspring, and Rise Against. He is also bothered by Ben's signature.

Back to top Go down
TheOneBlood
Private
Private
TheOneBlood

PostSubject: Re: Post here about your personal hobbies! (other than crossfire)   Post here about your personal hobbies! (other than crossfire) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:36 pm

Run_Fools wrote:

Run has decided that using third person is the way to go.

Alex thinks - Goddam, Run is lookin' REALLY good right now. Id hit that.
Back to top Go down
ViolentGuru
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
ViolentGuru

Location : Texas: the land of Boots, Cattle, and way too many Dairy Queens

PostSubject: Re: Post here about your personal hobbies! (other than crossfire)   Post here about your personal hobbies! (other than crossfire) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:35 pm

Suprisingly, Blood seems alot like me, but the similarities stop after job. I get into gaming a LOT, infact I've gone out of my way to participate in certain tournaments. I have done my best so far in Super Street Fighter Tournaments. Of course, if my nemesis didn't tag along every trip, I'd win more. Mad
Back to top Go down
TheOneBlood
Private
Private
TheOneBlood

PostSubject: Re: Post here about your personal hobbies! (other than crossfire)   Post here about your personal hobbies! (other than crossfire) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 1:32 am

ViolentGuru wrote:
Suprisingly, Blood seems alot like me, but the similarities stop after job. I get into gaming a LOT, infact I've gone out of my way to participate in certain tournaments. I have done my best so far in Super Street Fighter Tournaments. Of course, if my nemesis didn't tag along every trip, I'd win more. Mad

LOL. That sounds like me. I used to run tournaments as game admin for Leagues. I used to run a league for SF under GACGL.

I recently got a position at National ESL for Cross Fire. I'm looking forward to that.
Back to top Go down
[G]oose*
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
[G]oose*

PostSubject: Re: Post here about your personal hobbies! (other than crossfire)   Post here about your personal hobbies! (other than crossfire) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 1:31 pm

I am unlike anyone else. Yaaaaaaaay.

Uh, I go to college Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturdays. I'm taking English Composition, Nutrition, Biology, and Psychology/Human Development for my Nursing major. Outside school I play CF or browse the interwebs. I see my friends when I can, which is pretty rare outside of class, because they all work and/or have class and/or have moved away to colleges. I really like photography. I went to the dark room on Monday and FINALLY developed my film so I'm pretty excited. :> I do homework, too, occasionally.. I actually have to this semester, which is kind of lame, but eh. I adore Run because he listed Green Day as one of his favorite artists, and they are awesome. My life goal = to see them in concert again. Oh, and the whole nursing thing, but eh.

Yeah, I'm pretty boring. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Run_Fools
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Run_Fools

PostSubject: Re: Post here about your personal hobbies! (other than crossfire)   Post here about your personal hobbies! (other than crossfire) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 12:30 am

I had to list Green Day as one of my favorite bands for you to adore me. Wow.
But I saw them in concert about a year ago, so that was cool.
Back to top Go down
[G]oose*
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
[G]oose*

PostSubject: Re: Post here about your personal hobbies! (other than crossfire)   Post here about your personal hobbies! (other than crossfire) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 9:32 am

KIDDING, I already adore you. That just made me adore you 10x more. Also, OMFGNOWAI, I saw them in concert about a year ago! Small world.
Back to top Go down
bbsben12345
Private
Private
bbsben12345

PostSubject: Re: Post here about your personal hobbies! (other than crossfire)   Post here about your personal hobbies! (other than crossfire) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 8:37 pm

Green day is sick, but im starting to get into to house, trance, and dj-ing.
Back to top Go down
-Jonathan

PostSubject: Re: Post here about your personal hobbies! (other than crossfire)   Post here about your personal hobbies! (other than crossfire) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 12:16 am

I play CrossFire whenever i can! or i play airsoft... and i play tennis every weds/thurs
i got tutoring for SAT's one tues/fri.

so yah.
Back to top Go down
[G]oose*
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
[G]oose*

PostSubject: Re: Post here about your personal hobbies! (other than crossfire)   Post here about your personal hobbies! (other than crossfire) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 8:26 am

I don't see the point in studying for the SAT's.. I got an "above average" without even thinking about it. But then again, I knew I was going to my community college because their nursing program is beast and it's right next to the hospital, so I didn't really care. lulz
Back to top Go down
ViolentGuru
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
ViolentGuru

Location : Texas: the land of Boots, Cattle, and way too many Dairy Queens

PostSubject: Re: Post here about your personal hobbies! (other than crossfire)   Post here about your personal hobbies! (other than crossfire) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 7:45 pm

Man, I need a gameplan for what job will benefit me the most...
Teachers are actually in serious demand right now, sooooo...
"Today students, I'll be training you for headshots only in CrossFire."
"Um, sir. I left my mouse in my locker, can I go get it?"
*Duct tapes student with a cooked grenade, then promptly throws out window*
"Any Questions?"
*Explosion heard*
lol!
Back to top Go down
[G]oose*
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
[G]oose*

PostSubject: Re: Post here about your personal hobbies! (other than crossfire)   Post here about your personal hobbies! (other than crossfire) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 8:39 pm

I like Guru's teaching strategy.
Back to top Go down
bbsben12345
Private
Private
bbsben12345

PostSubject: Re: Post here about your personal hobbies! (other than crossfire)   Post here about your personal hobbies! (other than crossfire) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:59 pm

^same id love to be in ur class!
Back to top Go down
ImUndefined
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant
ImUndefined

PostSubject: Re: Post here about your personal hobbies! (other than crossfire)   Post here about your personal hobbies! (other than crossfire) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:25 pm

I'm Undefined (no pun intended). I'm 16, a junior in high school. I'm okay with all of my classes really (except for Anatomy & Physiology... snore.), and I'd have all As and a B or two if I put more effort into school. But I plan to go to community college for my Associate's before getting my Bachelor's at a 4-year school, so it's all right if my GPA kinda sucks. Besides school-related things, I don't do much. I take tennis lessons every Wednesday, and ride my bike around town or go out shopping with my friends on the weekends (mostly during the warmer months, though). I don't have a job, and gave up looking for one until just recently. I don't sleep nearly enough during the week, and I sleep way too much on the weekends to make up for lost sleep. I'd like to learn Japanese, study abroad in Japan during college, and maybe even live in Japan for some time. That's about it, really.
Back to top Go down
TheOneBlood
Private
Private
TheOneBlood

PostSubject: Re: Post here about your personal hobbies! (other than crossfire)   Post here about your personal hobbies! (other than crossfire) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:04 pm

ImUndefined wrote:
I'm okay with all of my classes really (except for Anatomy & Physiology... snore.).

I can so help you with Anatomy if you need it.
Back to top Go down
bbsben12345
Private
Private
bbsben12345

PostSubject: Re: Post here about your personal hobbies! (other than crossfire)   Post here about your personal hobbies! (other than crossfire) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 8:37 am

thats sick undefined !
Back to top Go down
-Jonathan

PostSubject: Re: Post here about your personal hobbies! (other than crossfire)   Post here about your personal hobbies! (other than crossfire) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 4:34 pm

ask kodai or Jap Star for Japanese lessons he's Jap Razz and i hear him speaking japanese alot on vent so ask him
Back to top Go down
ImUndefined
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant
ImUndefined

PostSubject: Re: Post here about your personal hobbies! (other than crossfire)   Post here about your personal hobbies! (other than crossfire) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 7:00 pm

-Jonathan wrote:
ask kodai or Jap Star for Japanese lessons he's Jap Razz and i hear him speaking japanese alot on vent so ask him

Haha, I totally should. I'd love to take a course on it, though, or maybe do a Rosetta Stone-type program.
Back to top Go down
GenghisRex
Sargeant
Sargeant
GenghisRex

PostSubject: Re: Post here about your personal hobbies! (other than crossfire)   Post here about your personal hobbies! (other than crossfire) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 10:08 pm

ImUndefined wrote:
I'd like to learn Japanese, study abroad in Japan during college, and maybe even live in Japan for some time. That's about it, really.

I actually have a friend who spent two separate years studying abroad in Japan; pretty much a native speaker at this point. She really enjoyed it.

Anyway, what do I do besides CF...

I write. I draw. I find other outlets for creativity. I work, but that's not so much a hobby as something that makes me want to kill myself. I make books, which is kind of fun, and of course I play other games as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post here about your personal hobbies! (other than crossfire)   Post here about your personal hobbies! (other than crossfire) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post here about your personal hobbies! (other than crossfire)
Page 1 of 1