ArmyStrong
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ArmyStrong

We Are Stronger Together, ArmyStrong...

HomePortalClan Rule'sLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inContests!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of ArmyStrong on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of ArmyStrong on your social bookmarking website

Screenshotts?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bbsben12345
Private
Private
bbsben12345

Screenshotts? Empty
PostSubject: Screenshotts?   Screenshotts? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 8:11 pm

This is gona sound really stupid. but i am decently understanding of computers but everyone posts these screenshots and i have no idea how.. i got a Pc thinkpad, its kinda a peice of shit but its for school so ya, if you ugys know and could help itd be much appreciated! thankkss. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Run_Fools
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Run_Fools

Screenshotts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screenshotts?   Screenshotts? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 10:30 pm

When given a link:

Here's a link to an image: http://ismoketoomuch.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/70-the-most-awesome-picture-ever-taken.jpg

If you want the image to appear on the forum, type the url inbetween:
[im g] (RIGHT HERE, no parenthesis) [/im g] (excluding the spaces).

[im g]http://ismoketoomuch.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/70-the-most-awesome-picture-ever-taken.jpg[/im g]

If you type it without the spaces, you'll get the following:
Screenshotts? 70-the-most-awesome-picture-ever-taken

To make that picture only appear when you click on the little gray bar, highlight the whole link and "img" in brackets with your mouse and click Others (located above where you type text, under the option to use Bold, Italics, etc.). Select Spoiler, and [spoile r] [/spoile r] will be placed around the link. This would give you the following:
Spoiler:

When using a saved picture:

On the same toolbar described above, click Host an Image. Click Browse and navigate to the image you wish to upload to the image hosting site. Copy the IMG link and use the same process as above to have to appear as an image, and/or as a spoiler (which is prefer for larger images).

Original link: https://i.servimg.com/u/f79/16/19/21/89/fools10.jpg

Link with IMG tag around it (plus spaces): [im g]https://i.servimg.com/u/f79/16/19/21/89/fools10.jpg[/im g]

Link with IMG tag around it (minus spaces): Screenshotts? Fools10

Hope that helped a bit. Let me know if you need something cleared up. Now I can go to bed. Razz

One more quick tip. Click Quote on this post or any post that contains an image. Then you'll see the text involved to get that post (including the image). So if the tags don't make sense, quote this post, find the text that created the actual picture, and copy that. Then simply replace the old URL with the one containing your picture or screenshot.
Back to top Go down
bbsben12345
Private
Private
bbsben12345

Screenshotts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screenshotts?   Screenshotts? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 8:47 pm

thanks run that helped a lot. and i have 1 other question. what program do you have that takes screenshots..?
Back to top Go down
bbsben12345
Private
Private
bbsben12345

Screenshotts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screenshotts?   Screenshotts? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 8:49 pm

NEVvvverr mind i just figured it out on my own.. but thanks for the help run
Back to top Go down
[G]oose*
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
[G]oose*

Screenshotts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screenshotts?   Screenshotts? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 7:58 am

Dunno if you use Xfire, but I like it. Every time a match ends it automatically shows you thumbnails of all your screenshots and you can choose to delete it or upload it. Nifty, because I'm always on Xfire anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Screenshotts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screenshotts?   Screenshotts? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Screenshotts?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ArmyStrong :: Main :: General/Off Topic-
Jump to: