ArmyStrong
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ArmyStrong

We Are Stronger Together, ArmyStrong...

HomePortalClan Rule'sLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inContests!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of ArmyStrong on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of ArmyStrong on your social bookmarking website

New Ribbon...

Go down 
+2
SHii
ImUndefined
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ImUndefined
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant
ImUndefined

New Ribbon... Empty
PostSubject: New Ribbon...   New Ribbon... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 1:46 pm

If you haven't heard/noticed yet, there's another new ribbon out. If you play 50 hours' worth of match time in March, then you'll earn the Iron Man ribbon. That doesn't include the time you spend in the lobby, only the time that you actually spend playing. Sounds like a good deal, right? A couple hours playing each day and you're set. However, think about this: if you play five full 12-minute matches, then that's 1 hour right there. Multiply that by 50 and we're talking 250 full 12-minute matches. Of course, there's no way that each match you play will be 12 minutes, and you won't play for the whole duration of at least 50% of matches you play in. However, the average 12-round clan match can take anywhere from 30 to 90 minutes, depending on the length of each round and how evenly-matched the clans are. Thus, here's my proposal: we play several clan matches each day while the majority of our clan is logged on (I've noticed this time to be around 5-6 P.M. EST), and try to get everyone logged in involved. That'll give all of our members a greater chance at obtaining another ribbon, one more towards their 20th ribbon and M4 Custom Crystal. If you're on board with this idea, let me know below or in Vent. This ribbon seems a bit tough in my eyes, but I believe if we work at it each day as a team, we'll all be able to obtain the Iron Man ribbon more easily.

TL;DR: We do several clan matches each day involving as many people as possible so everyone has a better chance at getting the Iron Man ribbon.
Back to top Go down
SHii

New Ribbon... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ribbon...   New Ribbon... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 5:20 pm

good suggestion bro. Very Happy im down with this.
Back to top Go down
Password
Leader
Leader
Password

New Ribbon... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ribbon...   New Ribbon... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 6:08 pm

No don't have time for this right now, if someone I yetsy starts playing my profile than fine. But I can't do this cuz work.
Back to top Go down
https://armystrong.darkbb.com
bbsben12345
Private
Private
bbsben12345

New Ribbon... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ribbon...   New Ribbon... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 6:46 pm

yeyyya im down
Back to top Go down
countdc
Private
Private
countdc

New Ribbon... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ribbon...   New Ribbon... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 8:28 am

Not to be too picky Ben but.......

Since when did days have months?? Shouldn't that be 6th day of the 9th month?

By the way, 69 is a great number 
Back to top Go down
Run_Fools
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Run_Fools

New Ribbon... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ribbon...   New Ribbon... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 8:46 am

countdc wrote:

His birthday is the 9th day of the 6th month, I think, but then that just looks like 96. Borrrrrring.

OT: I doubt I'll get this ribbon.
Back to top Go down
ImUndefined
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant
ImUndefined

New Ribbon... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ribbon...   New Ribbon... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 4:04 pm

Me either, but I've still been playing at least a bit more than usual. Enough to average 12.25 hours per week? Probably not, but still. May as well try.
Back to top Go down
countdc
Private
Private
countdc

New Ribbon... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ribbon...   New Ribbon... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:03 pm

Run_Fools wrote:
countdc wrote:

His birthday is the 9th day of the 6th month, I think, but then that just looks like 96. Borrrrrring.

OT: I doubt I'll get this ribbon.

In that case 6th month, 9th day would be a correct way of saying it and still keep my fav number in play.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Ribbon... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ribbon...   New Ribbon... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Ribbon...
Page 1 of 1