ArmyStrong
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ArmyStrong

We Are Stronger Together, ArmyStrong...

HomePortalClan Rule'sLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inContests!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of ArmyStrong on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of ArmyStrong on your social bookmarking website

what happened to this clan? new members are being assholes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xDeadAlleyx

xDeadAlleyx

what happened to this clan? new members are being assholes Empty
PostSubject: what happened to this clan? new members are being assholes   what happened to this clan? new members are being assholes I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 6:17 pm

so, before anything, it's cool if you don't want to let me in again. seriously. but why are the new members acting out like they were so important and arrogant? if the clan had gone up 100 'cause of them, still, it didn't!

the reason why i'm posting this is because i still have some consideration for some guys i met in here, who all seemed decent back then, but now, every armystrong member i find that i didn't know before acts like a total asshole.

here's what happened:
i was playing when i saw someone with the armystrong badge. the member's name was -[P]ositive, so i asked him if the clan was still alive. he told me yes, i asked if i could join, and he said ok.

he kept annoying me while i was playing and i said "dude, WAIT, i'm playing now, just wait!" and he wouldn't listen. so, when i finally gave him some attention, he told me they wanted to "test" me, and i was like "dude, i was already in the clan, they kicked me 'cause of afk..." but still, no-one listened Sad

well, i agreed to a 1x1 with [Azn]Somthing-i-cant-remember and my pc kept freezing and -[P]ositive kept annoying me, and i told him to mind his business. at some point, i was so annoyed by him that i said "you know what, BLAM this, if you think i suck, it doesn't matter. i like the clan, i didn't know they would let so stupid players get in"

after i was already out of the room, playing somewhere else, -[P]ositive kept sending messages to me like "you suck d****, get better to join, etc. etc.", and i was like "leave me alone". he probably told everyone that was online then that i was a noob and everything. i don't really care.

my point with all this is that i've tried for 5 months to get to a decent clan and i couldn't, cause all of them were interested in freekill. i like you guys, i just wanted to say that the people i met in here were not this bunch of idiots who kept annoying me just cause i was using a sniper on my "application".

seriously, what happened to this clan?
Back to top Go down
http://www.deadalleyblog.wordpress.com
Password
Leader
Leader
Password

PostSubject: Re: what happened to this clan? new members are being assholes   what happened to this clan? new members are being assholes I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 4:28 pm

Ya dont worry azn is retarded when it comes to who is in charge.
Back to top Go down
https://armystrong.darkbb.com
ViolentGuru
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
ViolentGuru

Location : Texas: the land of Boots, Cattle, and way too many Dairy Queens

PostSubject: Re: what happened to this clan? new members are being assholes   what happened to this clan? new members are being assholes I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 10:54 pm

First off, I'm back in the game folks! Slower computer, but that won't stop me!
Also, if these new members do become a serious issue to deal with, contact any Lt online to get these problems fix'd as soon as possible. I, along with the others, will hold no restraint or toleration for troublemakers in our family.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what happened to this clan? new members are being assholes   what happened to this clan? new members are being assholes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what happened to this clan? new members are being assholes
Page 1 of 1