ArmyStrong
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ArmyStrong

We Are Stronger Together, ArmyStrong...

HomePortalClan Rule'sLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inContests!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of ArmyStrong on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of ArmyStrong on your social bookmarking website

These were some of Old Armystrong's best moments...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ViolentGuru
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
ViolentGuru

Location : Texas: the land of Boots, Cattle, and way too many Dairy Queens

These were some of Old Armystrong's best moments... Empty
PostSubject: These were some of Old Armystrong's best moments...   These were some of Old Armystrong's best moments... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 2:28 am

Whatever happened to this ol' website to give it less use than it deserves? Whether we leave and move on is our own choice, but we should still ask new recruits to visit this site frequently. If any of you old chums catch this on here...I'd just like to say I'm missing our old shenaniggans we all had here. Brings a frown to my face, it really does...
Back to top Go down
Run_Fools
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Run_Fools

PostSubject: Re: These were some of Old Armystrong's best moments...   These were some of Old Armystrong's best moments... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 11:20 am

The reason new recruits don't use this site is because no one else does. The facebook page is used more often, and it offers the same things as this forum in most cases. Since many people use facebook regularly regardless of our clan group, it's easier for them. I prefer the forum over the facebook page, honestly, but there isn't much use for it if only three of us are on here.

I basically quit anyways. Actions some kids are taking are embarrassing. Leave the clan, get reaccepted...gotta love the rules...
Back to top Go down
naki3333

naki3333

PostSubject: Re: These were some of Old Armystrong's best moments...   These were some of Old Armystrong's best moments... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 7:09 pm

I wonder if anyone forgot bout me? :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: These were some of Old Armystrong's best moments...   These were some of Old Armystrong's best moments... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

These were some of Old Armystrong's best moments...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ArmyStrong :: Main :: General/Off Topic-
Jump to: