ArmyStrong
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ArmyStrong

We Are Stronger Together, ArmyStrong...

HomePortalClan Rule'sLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inContests!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of ArmyStrong on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of ArmyStrong on your social bookmarking website

Whats in your armory?/LOOK AT WHAT I WON!

Go down 
+12
TheOneBlood
Calamity
[AS]Raven
Wildething
ViolentGuru
countdc
Dr.Jones
GenghisRex
Run_Fools
ImUndefined
[G]oose*
Password
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Password
Leader
Leader
Password

Whats in your armory?/LOOK AT WHAT I WON! Empty
PostSubject: Whats in your armory?/LOOK AT WHAT I WON!   Whats in your armory?/LOOK AT WHAT I WON! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 4:12 am

What gun's do you have and what is your Fav gun? Well this is the place to talk about it! Don't bother posting your m16 and m700 everyone in crossfire has it so there is no point... Also only post pirm gun's that you own, and post your wish list!

[BM]= BlackMarket, [C]= Coupons
Gun's I have:
Ak-47 Knife [BM]
Ak-47 silver
Berretta AR-70 [BM]
Combat axe [C]
Desert Eagle-Camo [BM]
M4A1 Crystal-S [C]
M4A1 Silver
MSG90 [BM]
Thompson [BM]
Winchester [BM]
RPK Gold [BM]
M4a1 custom [BM]
Dual Dasperado
anaconda adv [BM]
AWM adv Xmas (X2) [BM]
AUG A1-camo [BM]
XM8 adv [BM]

Gun's I wish I had:

My favorite gun:
RPK-Gold its just kick ass.

Last edited by the_password on Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:20 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://armystrong.darkbb.com
[G]oose*
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
[G]oose*

PostSubject: Re: Whats in your armory?/LOOK AT WHAT I WON!   Whats in your armory?/LOOK AT WHAT I WON! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 10:34 am

I have an Aug-C and an Anaconda Adv. I don't really bother trying to get a lot of guns. I wouldn't mind an M4A1 Custom, though.
Back to top Go down
ImUndefined
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant
ImUndefined

PostSubject: Re: Whats in your armory?/LOOK AT WHAT I WON!   Whats in your armory?/LOOK AT WHAT I WON! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 1:09 pm

AK-47 Silver
DE-Scope
SCAR-H
P228
USP

Yeah, I tend not to buy guns. All I really need are my AK Silver and my DE-Scope; as for snipers and other guns, I go from temporary gun to temporary gun.
Back to top Go down
Run_Fools
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Run_Fools

PostSubject: Re: Whats in your armory?/LOOK AT WHAT I WON!   Whats in your armory?/LOOK AT WHAT I WON! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 1:33 pm

SCAR Light
D-E Scope [BM]
Desert Eagle
USP
AWM

Like ImUndefined, I tend not to buy guns. Up until a month or two ago (and I've been playing for nearly 2 years), all I had was the SCAR and DE. Won the scope with my first set of dogtag crates, and bought the AWM.
Back to top Go down
GenghisRex
Sargeant
Sargeant
GenghisRex

PostSubject: Re: Whats in your armory?/LOOK AT WHAT I WON!   Whats in your armory?/LOOK AT WHAT I WON! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 10:23 am

Mine isn't too impressive; but that's mainly because I've sunk hundreds upon hundreds of thousands of GP into the anaconda crate. Still no luck =[

Winchester-S
M12
SPAS-12
TAR21
Desert Eagle
USP

Most of the weapons I have, I have because they're good in GM. That's pretty much it XD
Back to top Go down
Dr.Jones
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Dr.Jones

PostSubject: Re: Whats in your armory?/LOOK AT WHAT I WON!   Whats in your armory?/LOOK AT WHAT I WON! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 11:12 am

My Armory:

DSR-1
AK-Camo[BM]
Kriss Super V[BM]
M16S-C[BM]
Gatling Gun[BM]
D. Eagle-C[BM]
Anaconda-Adv[BM]
Dragunov
AK47-S[BM]
AUG A1-C[C]
AWM
MSG90[BM]
Beretta AR-70[BM]
UZI
Golden M4A1[C]
Golden D. Eagle[C]
PSG1-RD[C]
AK47-Silver
M4A1-Silver
AK47-Knife[C]
Thompson[BM]
Winchester[BM]
M16
M700
M4A1-C[C]
RPK
TAR21
USP
XM8-Adv[BM]

Might end up with a few more weapons at some point so this will probably be updated....

Back to top Go down
Dr.Jones
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Dr.Jones

PostSubject: Re: Whats in your armory?/LOOK AT WHAT I WON!   Whats in your armory?/LOOK AT WHAT I WON! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 11:13 am

I forgot to mention my perm combat axe[C] as well
Back to top Go down
ImUndefined
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant
ImUndefined

PostSubject: Re: Whats in your armory?/LOOK AT WHAT I WON!   Whats in your armory?/LOOK AT WHAT I WON! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 11:19 am

Jesus Christ, Mav. All of those are permanent?
Back to top Go down
Dr.Jones
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Dr.Jones

PostSubject: Re: Whats in your armory?/LOOK AT WHAT I WON!   Whats in your armory?/LOOK AT WHAT I WON! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 11:22 am

Yup all of them are permanent.
Back to top Go down
GenghisRex
Sargeant
Sargeant
GenghisRex

PostSubject: Re: Whats in your armory?/LOOK AT WHAT I WON!   Whats in your armory?/LOOK AT WHAT I WON! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 11:25 am

Well, that's what ZP will get ya XD

If I hadn't blown literally all of my GP on anaconda crates every time I have any, I'd have every purchaseable gun on the market. I just don't collect guns >.>

I have the ones I want, aside from crates. And dammit, that's what matters to me XD
Back to top Go down
ImUndefined
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant
ImUndefined

PostSubject: Re: Whats in your armory?/LOOK AT WHAT I WON!   Whats in your armory?/LOOK AT WHAT I WON! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 11:28 am

My story's much the same: if I never bought GP crates, I'd actually have some GP. But no, I'm stuck with 185k and 2 permanent GP guns that I don't use.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Jones
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Dr.Jones

PostSubject: Re: Whats in your armory?/LOOK AT WHAT I WON!   Whats in your armory?/LOOK AT WHAT I WON! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 11:37 am

I'm stuck with so much GP now but I don't have anymore GP guns I want to get xD.
Back to top Go down
Run_Fools
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Run_Fools

PostSubject: Re: Whats in your armory?/LOOK AT WHAT I WON!   Whats in your armory?/LOOK AT WHAT I WON! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 12:09 pm

I was waiting for Mav to post on this thread. Figured if would take three minutes scrolling to the bottom of the page afterwards. Wink

I don't purchase that many GP crates. Still, only about 100k GP to show for it...kind of pathedic. Need to buy ZP someday. But like Rex, what I have is all I want (besides crates).
Back to top Go down
countdc
Private
Private
countdc

PostSubject: Re: Whats in your armory?/LOOK AT WHAT I WON!   Whats in your armory?/LOOK AT WHAT I WON! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:58 pm

XM8-ADV
RPK
M60
KRISS
M4 SILVER
AK47 SILVER
AK47
USP
DEC
DE
M700
DSR
BERETTA
M16
AXE
ALL 3 NADES

100 coupons, 11 crates that I can't open because coupons are maxed, 14000+BP that is useless as there is nothing in the BP store worth buying right now.

But that'd ok. I will sit on my coupons, crates and BP waiting for that day when the great lord of Cross Fire kicks Z8 between the legs and makes them put something worthwhile in these areas so I can use my stuff. Silver Kriss in BP for 14000 and Perm Katana on coupons sounds good.
Back to top Go down
ImUndefined
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant
ImUndefined

PostSubject: Re: Whats in your armory?/LOOK AT WHAT I WON!   Whats in your armory?/LOOK AT WHAT I WON! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 3:23 pm

I'm REALLY hoping that they update the Coupon Exchange and add a new BP gun as part of the upcoming Christmas patch. There are only a few coupon guns that I really want, and I love to see a permanent shovel in there.
Back to top Go down
countdc
Private
Private
countdc

PostSubject: Re: Whats in your armory?/LOOK AT WHAT I WON!   Whats in your armory?/LOOK AT WHAT I WON! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 11:14 am

That would be nice as I already have both the guns from there. A permanent shovel would be great but I sure am not holding my breath for it to happen.
Back to top Go down
ViolentGuru
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
ViolentGuru

Location : Texas: the land of Boots, Cattle, and way too many Dairy Queens

PostSubject: Re: Whats in your armory?/LOOK AT WHAT I WON!   Whats in your armory?/LOOK AT WHAT I WON! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 11:49 am

All I have is my trusty Beretta. That and Rad's Thompson/Winchester combination.
I'd like to get a Kriss for Violent one of these days. geek
Edit: I did however aquire a thompson today! (1st crate)

Last edited by ViolentGuru on Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
countdc
Private
Private
countdc

PostSubject: Re: Whats in your armory?/LOOK AT WHAT I WON!   Whats in your armory?/LOOK AT WHAT I WON! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 4:44 pm

My dog sprayed everything too - what more I want is for you to actually kill them.
Back to top Go down
[G]oose*
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
[G]oose*

PostSubject: Re: Whats in your armory?/LOOK AT WHAT I WON!   Whats in your armory?/LOOK AT WHAT I WON! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 8:21 am

countdc (Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:44 pm) wrote:
My dog sprayed everything too - what more I want is for you to actually kill them.

BAHAHAAHAHA

you make me chuckle.
Back to top Go down
GenghisRex
Sargeant
Sargeant
GenghisRex

PostSubject: Re: Whats in your armory?/LOOK AT WHAT I WON!   Whats in your armory?/LOOK AT WHAT I WON! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:08 am

countdc wrote:

lol.

Ohhhh man... good times...
Back to top Go down
[G]oose*
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
[G]oose*

PostSubject: Re: Whats in your armory?/LOOK AT WHAT I WON!   Whats in your armory?/LOOK AT WHAT I WON! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 1:33 pm

Matty needs a signature. Although, I realize that when you see one as fantastic as mine, knowing your own can't compare really does ruin the spirit a bit. But still. lulz

But just to stay on topic I'm going to mention that my other account has an XM8 and USP. I'm a simple girl.
Back to top Go down
Password
Leader
Leader
Password

PostSubject: Re: Whats in your armory?/LOOK AT WHAT I WON!   Whats in your armory?/LOOK AT WHAT I WON! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:20 pm

i need to update mine some time XD

Captionkeen (I don't play it anymore)
M16
Ak 47

I must say that's some profile. *eyeroll*
Back to top Go down
https://armystrong.darkbb.com
Dr.Jones
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Dr.Jones

PostSubject: Re: Whats in your armory?/LOOK AT WHAT I WON!   Whats in your armory?/LOOK AT WHAT I WON! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 4:58 am

I forgot what I had on some of my other accounts that I used to use. On my very first one ever which was 2 years ago I had an AWM and a M4A1..They didn't have a very big weapon selection back then lol
Back to top Go down
ImUndefined
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant
ImUndefined

PostSubject: Re: Whats in your armory?/LOOK AT WHAT I WON!   Whats in your armory?/LOOK AT WHAT I WON! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 9:53 pm

Update! Since a few guns have probably expired, and I got 2 new permanent guns:

• AK-47 Silver [BP]
  • Combat Axe [ZP]
  • DE-Scope [BM]
  • Dragunov
  • Dual Desperados [GP]
  • Field Shovel
  • M16A2 [BP]
  • M9
  • P90
  • PSG-1 RD [Sniper Week]
  • SCAR-H [GP]
  • SG552-Camo
  • P228 [GP]
  • USP [Facebook]
  • XM1014

So yeah. Dragunov, Shovel, M9, P90, SG552-Camo, and XM1014 are all temporary from Black Market; everything else is as noted. BP = Bonus Points, BM = Black Market, ZP = Bought W/ ZP, and GP = Bought W/ GP.
Back to top Go down
Wildething
Leader
Leader
Wildething

PostSubject: Re: Whats in your armory?/LOOK AT WHAT I WON!   Whats in your armory?/LOOK AT WHAT I WON! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:31 pm

countdc wrote:

He does have a point. Razz
LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats in your armory?/LOOK AT WHAT I WON!   Whats in your armory?/LOOK AT WHAT I WON! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats in your armory?/LOOK AT WHAT I WON!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ArmyStrong :: Main :: Clan :: Crossfire-
Jump to: